It beggars belief that this product is so vulnerable, given how far the industry has come in the last few years. Having wrestled with the rubbish for months now, i'm getting to the point where i'm wishing that computers didn't have any part in my life at all.
This crappy system, and its updates are driving me nuts, and although Win 10 is by far the worst, i'm also not hearing a lot of good about the other systems.
Microsoft have a problem,,, not helped by the locally piss poor internet speeds in this country. They have just pulled the following security updates, which were causing more problems than the bugs they were designed to be rid of ever would.,
- January 3, 2018 - KB4056897 (Security-only update)
- January 9, 2018 - KB4056894 (Monthly Rollup)
- January 3, 2018 - KB4056888 (OS Build 10586.1356)
- January 3, 2018 - KB4056892 (OS Build 16299.192)
- January 3, 2018 - KB4056891 (OS Build 15063.850)
- January 3, 2018 - KB4056890 (OS Build 14393.2007)
- January 3, 2018 - KB4056898 (Security-only update)
- January 3, 2018 - KB4056893 (OS Build 10240.17735)
- January 9, 2018 - KB4056895 (Monthly Rollup)
Q: Windows 10 updates are a nightmare!